Monday 24 August 2009

Getting started - Getting noticed


Any small business needs to think about it's website as it's shop front. Whether you've a product or a service to sell, your website gives you the chance to reach a much wider audience than a traditional bricks and mortar shop front which will usually have just a local market in mind.

I really believe that the quality of your website is paramount to your success.

This doesn't mean you need to spend a fortune you just need to make sure that your website says all the right things, engages your customers and is relevant to your target market.

I'm writing this blog because in my daily work I learn loads of tips and tricks to help get companies noticed and it seems a shame not to share them with you. I work with small businesses and i hear time and time again how they feel ripped off by web designers and feel flumouxed by all the technical speak. It really need not be like that. I design websites for small businesses and charge anything from £100 to upwards of £3000 depanding on the type of website that is required.

This blog is designed to help small business owner like you to get a grip on your website and start taking control of your online image without spending a fortune or feeling confused by a load of unecessarry jargon.

I want to make this interesting and relevant to you, so ask away and anything I can't answer myself I'll endeavor to find an answer for.

Some of the topics I want to cover are:

Search Engine Optimisation or SEO
Social Media and how to use it
Website Design -Key Techniques

No comments:

Post a Comment